Thursday, January 26, 2012

1/40: Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book took me longer to read than the first one. That means a few things. I enjoyed it, but not as much, and I likely won't read the next one.
I love Nora and Patch in the first book and I just didn't feel attached to them in this one. It seemed to be all over the place, going in a bunch of different directions. Part of that is to throw you off so you don't see the ending coming, which was well done, but I didn't feel the suspense like I did in Hush Hush.

I went back and read my review of Hush Hush to see why the second book was on my shelf. I had got it as a Christmas gift because I wouldn't stop gushing about the first book. The thing I loved about book 1 was Patch. He sucked me in and even though he's the "bad boy" I fell just like Nora did.
Crescendo made me not like him and that sort of ruined it for me.
View all my reviews

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!