Friday, June 7, 2013

May 2013

May. Beautiful May. This month has been a whirlwind and I'm glad it's over.

Highlights of the Month
Received marks for two exams:
95% on Symptomatology I
90% on Anatomy & Physiology
Saw Balletlujah with my mom for Mother's Day - The Alberta Ballet was choreographed to the music of K.D. Lang. Absolutely stunning.

Happiness Project - I learned to lighten up a little.
Mostly learned to put things in perspective of what is important and what isn't worth stressing over.

Book Recap
2013 Reading Challenge
I have read 13 books toward my goal of 30 books.
I am right on track!
Pages Read (month): 1510
Pages Read (year): 6238

What I Read
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (review)
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (review)
Essentials of Human Anatomy &Physiology by Elaine Nicpon Marieb (review)

What I'm Currently Reading

Monthly Book Spending:
Spent: $21.02*
Saved: $1.90

*textbook costs are excluded

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!