After about 10 minutes, I have my answer. According to the RealAge test, I am 18. (Calendar age is 24.5) The results of each category are broken up into 'things that make you younger' and 'things that make you older'. Here are a few tidbits of what they gave me for +/- in each category.
- I floss and brush my teeth (+)
- I have headaches often (-)
- I have heartburn and take meds for it (-)
- I drive within the speed limits (+)
- I always wear a seat belt (+)
- My car is too small (-) Ya! upgrade to an SUV?
- I'm in a healthy relationship (+) love you sweetie!
- I need a furry friend (-) Guess I need a dog sooner rather than later :D
- I had a stressful life event (-) I'd say moving into a new home was a good thing. A little stress around it with all the trips and vacations that seemed to coincide with the move.
- I need to take a multi-vitamin (-) i know i know....
- I have a good mix of foods (+)
- I eat breakfast daily (+) wouldn't make it to work if I didn't
- More fish, fruit, veggies (-)
- I strength build, do cardio, stretch (+)
- Maintain current weight (+)
- Need to add more cardio activity(-) this doesn't take into account that pole is both strength and cardio all wrapped into one fun package
So if I eat healthier, get a dog and keep doing everything else like I am, I could feel like a teenager! Hm. I don't know about this. As long as it's just in health. I wouldn't want all the awkwardness and immaturity to come with that.