Thursday, May 31, 2012

15.5/40: Free Four (Divergent #1.1) by Veronica Roth

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story (Divergent, #1.1)Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story by Veronica Roth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have this book as 15.5 / 40 read this year because it's not a book, it's a chapter. A short chapter of a particular scene from Divergent told from Four's perspective.

I liked it. It added a little to his character that helped me understand him more. It was good to see that he had his own inner struggle going on at the same time Tris did.

Worth a read. I read it between Divergent and Insurgent, but you wouldn't need to. There is one portion that gives you some insight into a scene in Insurgent, but it wouldn't ruin anything for you, it just wouldn't come as a big surprise if you already knew. I doubt that makes any sense.

View all my reviews

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!