Monday, September 17, 2012

Organization Project #2: Pantry


The pantry is something we use every day. Since I've been selling Epicure Selections, we've needed to make room for the amazing mixes and goodies I buy. This wasn't a part of the house that was disorganized, it just didn't flow right and I was constantly moving things around. I'm sure this isn't the last iteration of organization for it, but it will work for a while.
Once we use up the large containers of spices, it will be better. Still a lot to use up.

Before:

Spice Rack on back of door
Left side - dishes
Right side - food

After:

Spice Rack - after
Only the middle shelf changed
Matching containers for dry goods
Very little food on the floor
Left Side - Bit more room
Plastic containers organized better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!