Monday, September 10, 2012

Organization Project

I have this plan in my head to organize our house a little better. It's not disorganized by any means, but there are a lot of things around the house that should have a spot. They shouldn't be shifted, shoved and moved all the time.

I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest, blogs and the Martha Stewart website and found a mish-mash of ideas I wanted to use.

I'm hoping to get the bulk of the organization done by the end of November.

List of mini projects:
Front closet
Back closet
Master closet
Spare bedroom closet
Office
Laundry Room
Pantry
Storage Room

For the most part, these are the areas that we use a lot and need some updating. I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts! I will take before and after photos of each project so you can see the difference.
I have a feeling that our To-Sell pile will grow in the next few months.

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!