Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not blogging may be a good sign

I haven't blogged in over a week! What's up with that, eh? I have been very busy every night of the past week, yet somehow there was no pull to blog. I wasn't missing it, I wasn't feeling like I was neglecting any readers (because lets be honest, I think I have maybe 3 people that read it intermittantly. lol) and there was no stress (ya right) that I needed to let out somewhere.


Life must be perfect.... Well in some ways it is. The house is wonderful (I'm sure I've said this over and over. I can't get over the fact that we own one!) and my tiredness levels are at a minimum. I'm finding more relaxation time at home. There is a sense of peace now which still amazes me.


In some ways life isn't perfect. I've been so busy that I feel like I'm missing something. I've now dropped a few things (either by choice, or that's just the way it happened) and find I have almost every week night in July/August free! That's one extreme to the other. I'm now constantly looking at what I'm going to do for the summer. My goal for right now is to actually use the wonderful pole room that's in the basement. I have danced once since moving in. And yah I know it hasn't even been a month, I just need to focus. I think I've been so spread out doing all these different things that I haven't spent time on just one thing and improving that first.

It's time to hunker down and focus on a few things, rather than the million I've had on the go. It will certainly be nice to have a break from everything and get to pick and choose what I do.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you lady! And you can keep talking about the house for a little while, we'll let you! It's a "biggie" lol!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!