Thursday, June 23, 2011

Harry Potter Challenge: June 23

I am so glad that I decided to make this challenge for myself. I curse myself for not reading these books before.

For all my friends: You may now say "I told you so" and smack me upside the head.

I finished Wise Man's Fear finally (Great book! Review here). I'm glad I took my time and finished it thoroughly. A masterpiece like that needs to be read with dedication.

I have finished the Goblet of Fire. Wowza!!! I'm totally hooked now. If the Prisoner of Azkaban didn't sell me, this one beat me like a rented mule. You win Harry. You win. I haven't written my full review yet, but I did post a small one on Goodreads. Once I'm back from vacation I'll write a proper review.

I have started my collection of owning the hardcover HP books. So far I have 2, 3 and 4 in my possession. The rest I'm borrowing until I get a sale or another gift card. These books are well worth owning, and definitely in hard cover. This series is classic and I hope that one day I can give them to my nieces/nephews and someday my own kids to read.
Goals:
Finish Wise Man's Fear
Buy Movies 3 - 7Part 1
Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re-watch Movie 1
Re-watch Movie 2
Watch Movie 3
Watch Movie 4
Watch Movie 5
Watch Movie 6
Watch Movie 7 part 1
Watch Movie 7 Part 2 - in theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!