Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: June 15, 2011

3 DAYS!!!!
I am getting married THIS SATURDAY!

I am so incredibly excited! My maid of honour arrives today! I only get to see her every 4 or 5 months so the fact that she's here Wednesday to Sunday is awesome! It will be busy no doubt, but at least we get to see each other.

Everything that we needed to do is done. There are a few things tomorrow and Friday that have to get organized, but they are simple.

I even had a nightmare this week. I figured I was over those. Nothing says nervous like dreaming you got married on the wrong day. Check the full story here.
I can't believe after 1.5 years of engagement we are finally here. It felt like it would take forever but the last 2 weeks have been agonizingly slow! Let's get married already!!!

We aren't leaving for our honeymoon until the week after the wedding so expect there will be a post next week!

What was accomplished:
  • Bought reader/videographer thank you gifts
  • Buy Booze
  • Make Centerpieces
  • Frenchie picked up his suit
  • I did a spray tan
Schedule for the next 3 days
Wednesday:
  • Wax
  • Maid of Honour arrives
  • Maybe pick up backdrop and chair covers (if time permits)
Thursday:
  • Mani/Pedi
  • Lunch with MoH
  • Put water and crystals in the centerpieces
  • Pack up Beta's things
  • Take wedding liquor to in-laws house for transport on Saturday
Friday:
  • Frenchie, my dad and his brother golfing
  • Boys pick up suits
  • Drop Beta off at the pet sitters
  • Pick up Table Number stands from rental place
  • Pack up decorations for wedding planner
  • Rehearsal BBQ dinner
  • Rehearsal
Saturday:
A blur of excitement and fun!!


    chicfit

    3 comments:

    1. It's so clooooose! I can't wait to see the pictures. I know you are going to be beautiful!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Eeek!! Congrats!! :) Can't wait to see the pics!!

      ReplyDelete

    Everytime you comment, I do a jig!