Wednesday, August 3, 2011

28/50: Harry Potter and the Dealthly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There are no words to describe this book. 5 stars is not enough.

This was the perfect ending to the world that sucked me in, chewed me up and spit me out. I feel like I am a more complete reader now. I am still thinking about everything that happened in this book, that led up to the end and where everything began to become twisted and entwined.

I'm not sure what else to say about The Deathly Hallows. How the plot of Harry vs. Voldemort became entwined with the Deathly Hallows was incredible. I was concerned about another seemingly big plot was coming into the last book. It took a different directly, but finished together so beautifully it couldn't have been any other way. I cried a lot in this book. I totally understand why there are so many Harry Potter fans that love Snape. I get it. I feel the same. I want to re-read the entire series now.
View all my reviews

SuBC2011: Read a book that is part of a series - 10 points
Book Journey 2011: London

chicfit

1 comment:

  1. This has made my day. This series will forever change me, and in all the best ways possible. It's such a wonderfully written series, that stays true and pure the whole way through. :)

    PS. Welcome to Team Potter.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!