Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July 2011 Recap

Books
Books read to date: 28/50
Pages read to date: 9443

Finished
Continued
Water for Elephants - audio book
I swear I will never finish this book. I'm just not invested in it anymore. We have chosen it for the August Knottie book club. I'm hoping that will force me to finish it.

Started
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 2)
Chic Fit Geek's Harry Potter Challenge is almost complete!
Latest Update
Original Post
Savings 
Monthly savings: $32.07
Year-to-date savings: $255.56

Book Journey
Caldwell, New York and London/Hogwarts

Movies
 Captain America: The First Avenger
Cheesy, Action and needed to set up the next movie. It had it's funny moments. In the realm of Avengers, Iron Man and Thor were much better movies.

Fitness
I have decided not to do the Pole competition. I would love nothing more than to enter, but sadly my time is stretched and I don't want to half-ass it. My wrist has also gotten way worse and as such, my pole dancing is slowing down significantly. I want to heal it a little before our yearly Taboo show comes around in November.  A fellow instructor and I are going to do another duet (or 2) this year and I need to be able to dance for 4 nights in a row.

chicfit

2 comments:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!