Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home Business - Epicure Selections

I am starting a home-based business! I have signed up to be an Independent Epicure Consultant. It's very excited news! I get to sell amazing spices, dressings and now cookware, out of my own home and on my own schedule.
A little about the company:
Epicure is a 100% Canadian, 100% family-owned, woman-led company.
The products are made with the highest quality ingredients and are known for being low sodium, low sugar and no MSG added. Cooking is now easier and healthier!
They have a wonderful website with a catalogue you can go through: www.epicureselections.com

Here's the personal side:
The idea behind this is that I can start now, build a base of clients while I'm still working full time and then when we start our family, I have an established work-at-home-mom business. Of course this is all speculation right now with a lot of ifs/whens in the air. Other than the long term goal, it will satisify a short term goal to keep myself busy, and make some extra money to pay for vacations and renovations (and books)

I can't tell you how excited I am to start booking parties, taking orders and building up my own supply. Did you know you can order online and specify me as your consultant?
After meeting with my sponsor last night and trying a few of her favorite dishes she brings to tasting parties, I am even more thrilled. I've told Frenchie that we are going to become very healthy snackers and our meals will gain a whole new level of flavour.

Please check out my Facebook page - Epicure Selections by Laurel Berube (Link in sidebar)
Find me on Twitter!


2 comments:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!