Friday, February 3, 2012

Epicure Kick Off Party


Thursday night I had my very first Epicure Tasting Party. I called it a Kick Off Party because it was my first one and I invited my family and friends that I was comfortable with.  I had so much fun! We laughed, ate delicious food and everyone ordered some goodies I can't wait to deliver to them.

Epicure has a great training program and these little "How to Party" cards that are a basic outline of what to talk about, when to talk about it and things to say throughout the night. I know until I am comfortable with the product and do my talks more often I will be able to not rely on these cards as much.

I was very thankful to have one of my friends attend my party that LOVES Epicure. She has tried a lot of the product and was able to share with the rest of my guests what her favorites were. It was great to have another resource to assist. I am not the best public speaker, I'll admit that. I get nervous being in front of people. I find that once I jump in and start talking, everything goes smoothly. I think quick on my feet and if I can't answer a question, I know I can find the answer at a later time. Having my first party with people who are there to support me in this adventure meant a lot and really helped me feel like I can really do this. I feel like now I am ready to have a party with people I may not know all that well. It's time to step out and make a business for myself.

I didn't take any pictures of the actual party, but I did take a few of the set up. I used our dining room table so there was room for everyone to sit, it was comfortable and let Frenchie and my brother-in-law avoid the party. Although, Frenchie was sad when all the dips were gone by the end. He was banking on there being some left. He hasn't realized how good they are yet!

I didn't have the dips out yet, but just imagine there are wonderful goodies in the middle of the table that quickly disappeared throughout the night.
Business Kit Set up





No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!