Wednesday, February 29, 2012

4/40: The Marriage Project by Kathi Lipp

The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and LaughterThe Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter by Kathi Lipp
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My husband and I are reading this at the same time. Our plan is to start the Project at the beginning of March. I love that he's as excited about it as I am.

If you remember, I did The Husband Project back in November 2011. I had a fun time doing the little projects and being more present to my husband. In a world where we sit on our phones, computers and watch TV while doing all that made me think we need to stop and take note of our marriage. We thought this book would be a good way to reconnect with all the multitasking we do these days. Take some time to really focus on each other.

Reading this book isn't an indication that our marriage needs work, or needs improving. In fact I'd say the opposite. We are not even a year in and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for my husband and the life we are building together. I'm a believer that things can always get better if you work at them. Improving anything is always there. My marriage, my husband is one of the most important things in my life. Why wouldn't we focus on it?


View all my reviews

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!