Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Nest Book Club

I have entered into an entirely new realm of reading. I'm a member on The Knot forum and never ventured over to The Nest until today. There is a whole other world/forum over there.
I found the board that's the Nest Book Club. Wow! I never really had a book list before, but I sure do now! I have a bunch of books on my bookshelf that are my "To Be Read", but I never seem to get around to them. I think now with the Winter Book Challenge, I will get around to reading a lot of them.

I'm very excited and finding now I am definately getting addicted to forums. There is so much information, people from all over and a wide variety of opinions. I love it!!

I will definitely post a list of the books I am planning to read soon. I have to refine the list first. haha

2 comments:

  1. It's madness at NBC. I joined in early 09 and my TBR pile exploded!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding that.... I never HAD a TBR list before. At least this will give me an opportunity to go through all the books on my shelf that I never read.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!