Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Level 7 begins....

Last night was the first class of level 7 pole. I'm so excited to be getting higher in the levels, but now realizing I need to do more than just one pole class a week. I need to get myself into better shape so pole is easier. Funny, strength training so my fitness class is easier on me. Doesn't that seem a bit backwards?

Last night we learned a few ariel combinations and I got them all. Felt great to be able to do some things since my last class of level 6 went poorly. I guess that's the way it goes. Somedays are good pole days, somedays are not so much.

1 comment:

  1. so I ran into your blog about pole dancing....I am looking to buy a portable pole so that I can have a fun new exercise "I hear its a great workout" can you please send me names of good poles/ company's
    thanx,
    Nicole

    please e-mail it to nicolerenee84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!