Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wedding Photographer

We have booked our photographer!
That's three things that are done now. Church, Reception, Photographer. We're done now until after January. Maybe a little research here and there, but no meetings!

We decided to go with As I See It Photography. We both felt comfortable with them and found that their photos had that fun feel to them. Beautiful photographs and a touch of something we liked.  A lot of the other photographers seemed to have less smiling faces to their work, and maybe it was the people they were shooting, maybe it wasn't, I don't know. I know for me, I want to have fun and make the day as stress-free as possible (a difficult task since stress runs my life). We worked with them going through what sort of album we want, what the budget was and between them and us, we found a package that is going to work. I'm ecstatic to work with them and can't wait for our engagement shoot! (which won't be until this snow is gone...)

You can view their blog here for more examples of their work:
As I See It Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!