Tuesday, July 19, 2011

26/50: Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There are no words to describe this book that can do it justice. Every single character is amazing, yes even the villains.
I laughed, I cried and I have now dug out book 6 and starting it immediately. This book has thrown me so far into the wizarding world and set up the next 2 books I can't even begin to imagine how it will all end.
Curse me for not reading them earlier

Umbridge: I may hate Malfoy but he looks like a puppy compared to this woman. I can't tell you how
many times I sat there and slammed the book shut and say "I hope this woman gets what's coming to her". Rowling wrote a brilliant villain when she created Umbridge.

Things are starting to get a little more serious. The books are definitely leaning to the more adult side of things now. Maybe adult side is the wrong phrase. Dark side would be better.

The DA was awesome and I absolutely loved Neville.

SuBC 2011: Read a Harry Potter book and learn a magic trick; 25 points
Book Journey 2011: London
View all my reviews
chicfit

3 comments:

  1. ENJOY BOOK 6!!!! IT GETS CRAZY IN THAT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DA is one of my favorite parts of the entire series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!! I love to hear people fall in love with the books. :) My inner HP nerd is giggling hysterically!!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!