Friday, July 22, 2011

Harry Potter Challenge: July 22, 2011


Frenchie and I ended up watching Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix this past Monday. Amazing! They did a wonderful job with the adaptation. When I saw a certain character for the first time in the movie I had to choke back tears. The tears let loose at the end though. Frenchie turned to me and said "Are you crying?" which of course made me cry harder. He had this look of shock after he realized that yes, that just happened, and no it wasn't some wizard trick. I believe he said "holy crap! That just happened!"
I love that my muggle-hubby is loving HP as much as me. He may not be reading the books, but at least we can enjoy the wizarding world together on film.

Finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! I am so happy I got a little extra time to read this week. I've already started book 7. I'm almost wanting to take my sweet time with it and savour every moment. But, if I want to see HP7pt2 in theatre I need to finish it right away. I figure that these will be books to read again and again.

We will be watching Harry Potter 6 on Sunday when I get home from my weekend with a few girlfriends. Frenchie has asked me what time I'm going to be home so we can watch it. LOVE!
Goals:
Finish Wise Man's Fear
Buy Movies 3 - 7Part 1
Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re-watch Movie 1
Re-watch Movie 2
Watch Movie 3
Watch Movie 4
Watch Movie 5
Watch Movie 6
Watch Movie 7 part 1
Watch Movie 7 Part 2 - in theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!