I almost forgot about my Happiness Project this month until I remembered I need to make a blog post about it. Life has been so busy over the last week, but somehow, I did manage to work on one project - the Garden
Take time for a project
- Wedding album photos
- Photos of Beta/Taylor into album
- Garden (more pictures later)
- Planted!! I finished putting in my first garden this past weekend. It's mostly in containers with one raised bed.
- We bought brand new dirt at a garden show a few weekends ago and it was delivered right to our door. I realized that we would need more tools than what we had in our garage. Wheelbarrow perhaps? All the seeds were bought a few days after that.
- What we planted:
- Squash, Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Onions, Lettuce, Yellow Beans, Zucchini.
|Bag of dirt|
Be a house of memories
- organize memory boxes
- Update picture frames
Pray in the morning
- I have said a prayer most mornings on my way to work. Everything from "PLEASE ...." to "Thank you" to "You're awesome"