Friday, May 10, 2013

May Happiness Project - Week 1

May - Lighten Up
I almost forgot about my Happiness Project this month until I remembered I need to make a blog post about it. Life has been so busy over the last week, but somehow, I did manage to work on one project - the Garden

Take time for a project
  • Wedding album photos
  • Photos of Beta/Taylor into album
  • Garden (more pictures later)
    • Planted!! I finished putting in my first garden this past weekend. It's mostly in containers with one raised bed. 
    • We bought brand new dirt at a garden show a few weekends ago and it was delivered right to our door. I realized that we would need more tools than what we had in our garage. Wheelbarrow perhaps? All the seeds were bought a few days after that.
    • What we planted: 
      • Squash, Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Onions, Lettuce, Yellow Beans, Zucchini.
Bag of dirt

GARLIC!! 
Be a house of memories
  • organize memory boxes
  • Update picture frames
Pray in the morning
  • I have said a prayer most mornings on my way to work. Everything from "PLEASE ...." to "Thank you" to "You're awesome" 


chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!