Friday, May 3, 2013

April 2013


April was supposed to be spring according to the calendar. Old Man Winter clearly didn't get the memo. It's been nothing but cold, snowy and miserable. Hopefully all that moisture will make May a nice month.

Highlights of the Month
Scored 89% on my first nutrition exam!
Submitted my second exam. (awaiting results)
Signed up for the remainder of the diploma. I'm committed now for the next 2 years.
Booked NFL Tickets for a 49ers VS Colts game in September (GO COLTS!!)
Happiness Project - April - Aim Higher
Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

Book Recap
2013 Reading Challenge
I have read 10 books toward my goal of 30 books.
I am right on track!
Pages Read (month): 944
Pages Read (year): 4728

What I Read
Staying Healthy with Nutrition by Elson Haas (review)

What I'm Currently Reading
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Essentials of Human Anatomy &Physiology by Elaine Nicpon Marieb

Monthly Book Spending:
Spent: ($0.00)
Saved: $0.00

I only read a textbook this month and its cost was included in my tuition so I'm really not sure how much the book ACTUALLY cost for me. 



chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!