Friday, February 4, 2011

Fitness Friday: P90 Week 7 & Pole Pics

I did a bad job of the P90X this week. I only did 2 lifting workouts and did not do any of the cardio. I don't plan on the cardio anymore simply for weight reasons, but I should still do the lifting. I can't say that I didn't do any exercise though.
Wednesday I started teaching 2 new intro classes and finished off the last week of another. I also attended my own class and learned a new move! I didn't get any pictures of me doing the moves yet since I keep forgetting to bring my camera. Next week I will remember and hopefully get them posted by Friday.

I do however, have 2 pictures of my pole shoot I did a few weeks ago. I got a shoot done by As I See It Photography. Shelley is also our wedding photographer. She is a blast to work with and I can't wait for the wedding. The work she does is amazing and I am so happy that we booked her. I took my stage to her studio and set it up.

Cross Leg Release
http://www.asiseeitphotography.ca/
Catapiller Crawl
http://www.asiseeitphotography.ca/

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap that's awesome! I don't even want to know what I would look like trying to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~! These two moves look awesome...do you get head blood rush...? o.o

    I have followed your blog.
    Could you follow mine too please at:
    SkyBlueTrading Blog

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!! I always wanted pole photography done on me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!