Friday, February 18, 2011

Fitness Friday: P90x Fail

I have to admit it. I failed. I'm done. No more P90x. I made it to week 7 before I fell off the wagon. I would like to say that I'm sad about not finishing, but that would be a lie. I'm a little disappointed, but in all honesty, I'm bored! And because of my wrist problems that are getting increasingly worse, I can't do half the exercises anyways. Pushs and anything to do with the forearms causes pain, so what's the point. Most of the weeks I have pole classes when the plyometrics day is.

In other fitness news, (forgive me if I'm whining) I am having to tape my wrist for pole classes as well as for work. I found this week that if I used athletic tape and gave my wrist some support, I was able to pole without having a lot of pain in the hours afterwards. This will work in the mean time until I can figure out what is going on with it. I definitely do not want to quit dancing, and I'm very careful to only do/learn moves that have very little wrist pressure in them.

I'm excited for spring to come soon (although you'd never know with the ice crystals we have in the air today). Running outside with Beta is really fun on the weekends and after work. I look forward to long walks with her and generally just getting outside for some exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!