Here is my quarterly check in for goals.
- Complete Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 - She's so mean but definitely kicks
- I finished Week 1 and 2.
- Revising this one: Complete New Rules of Lifting for Women and Couch to 5K
Start a dance class
- Save more money and tighten up on a budget - We have a lot of vacations in
- We are well on our way! Budget for our biggest vacation is relatively set and we've saved enough for it already.
- Possibly find a new job - I like mine, it's just not what I was hired for
- I swear there is nothing out there right now. I've been looking for 6 months and sadly, only one face-to-face interview, one phone interview.
- Renovate the kitchen cupboards - Change the color and add better
- I'm not sure this will get done this year.
- Read 40
50books! I missed by goal by 6 in 2011 but read some amazing books
- I revised this to 40 last quarter.
- Currently finished 18 books!
- Go to church more often - I'd like to go twice a month
- Didn't go once this quarter either.
- It's taking us longer than 30 weeks as the book suggests. Life has a way of messing up our schedule.
- Still horrible at the friend part. Why is it so hard for me to just pick up the phone?
- Now that Sister#2 is down here, we are seeing each other a ton! All 3 of us have been getting together frequently which is awesome.
- Good for a few weeks, and then we lose it. Overall, pretty good.
- Advertised for lessons.
- I have 2 prospective students right now.
- Reworking through Grade 7 and Grade 8. My wrist only allows me to play for 15 - 20 minutes at a time.