Monday, July 2, 2012

Goal Check in 2nd Quarter

We are halfway through the year. Can you believe it?
Here is my quarterly check in for goals.
  1. Complete Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 - She's so mean but definitely kicks your butt
    • I finished Week 1 and 2.
    • Revising this one: Complete New Rules of Lifting for Women and Couch to 5K
  2. Start a dance class
  3. Save more money and tighten up on a budget - We have a lot of vacations in 2013 planned
    • We are well on our way! Budget for our biggest vacation is relatively set and we've saved enough for it already.
  4. Possibly find a new job - I like mine, it's just not what I was hired for
    • I swear there is nothing out there right now. I've been looking for 6 months and sadly, only one face-to-face interview, one phone interview.
  5. Renovate the kitchen cupboards - Change the color and add better organization
    • I'm not sure this will get done this year.
  6. Read 40 50 books! I missed by goal by 6 in 2011 but read some amazing books
    • I revised this to 40 last quarter.
    • Currently finished 18 books!
  7. Go to church more often - I'd like to go twice a month
    • Didn't go once this quarter either.
  8. Do a bible study - either with friends or by myself
    • It's taking us longer than 30 weeks as the book suggests. Life has a way of messing up our schedule.
  9. Keep in better touch with friends and family - Call friends and see family more often
    • Still horrible at the friend part. Why is it so hard for me to just pick up the phone? 
    • Now that Sister#2 is down here, we are seeing each other a ton! All 3 of us have been getting together frequently which is awesome.
  10. Meal plan weekly
    • Good for a few weeks, and then we lose it. Overall, pretty good.
  11. Start teaching piano in the fall
    • Advertised for lessons.
    • I have 2 prospective students right now.
  12. Piano: Practice, Complete Grade 9 RCM Exams 
    • Reworking through Grade 7 and Grade 8. My wrist only allows me to play for 15 - 20 minutes at a time.
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!