Friday, July 6, 2012

Craft Project - iPad Case

I have a leather case for my iPad right now and it's bulky and adds more weight than I would have expected. While it offers great protection, I usually slip my iPad in my purse to commute with. I needed something a little lighter and something that would fit in my purse a little easier.

I found this project online at Dixie Mango and decided I'd try and make it.
I found the measurements in the tutorial were off, so I had to do some extra cutting, but it all turned out great. This is my SECOND sewing project so it's definitely not polished, but it works for me. 

I bought plain cotton fabric for the outside and some interfacing. I cut up an old soft vest to use for the inside. Velcro to secure the flap. 



iPad case - homemade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!