Sunday, May 17, 2009

Avoiding packing? Check!

Even though this is the only weekend we have to pack, our heads aren't in it. 3 boxes done yesterday was enough. Haven't even started packing boxes today, but managed to get through purging a lot of papers that aren't needed any longer. That's something I guess. The less we have to pack, the better!

Instead of packing this morning, my boyfriend and I headed out of the city about an hour to a place called Elbow Falls. I had forgotten it was the long weekend, and we found lots of people had the same idea as us. We did the trip on our motorcycle, which is always a blast. We wandered around the falls for a while, which isn't a big place, and sat down for a picnic. We took a picnic blanket we got for christmas from my sister and used it to find a place to sit by the rivers edge. It was a well spent afternoon.

Here are some pictures of the falls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!