Sunday, May 3, 2009

Craziness ensues

Since being back from vacation everything was still slow and relaxing.

This morning I got up and realized that we have now bought a house and need to get prepared. That means a ton of financial stuff (which is my least favorite thing so I won't go there) and packing.

My problem is that I don't know where to start. Since moving to the this city two years ago, I've moved 3 times. That means that once a year, I get to purge my belongings of unwanted clutter. Everyone that is a home-owner that I know keeps telling me they hate moving because they have to move all the stuff they have accumulated. I use the word 'stuff' because that's what it is. Stuff that you probably haven't seen since it went into the box and hav no idea it's still around.

I know already that we have that stuff in our apartment like that. I really, really don't want to move it with us into our house. I have this sneaking suspicion that that stuff will somehow make it's way into our basement and never see the light of day again.

I know that packing shouldn't be too difficult. I'm just in the purging mode. I don't want to keep anything that really isn't needed. That's the part that's causing me so much stress.
I need to manage my time to a particular part of each room and work on that.
Ack craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!