Thursday, January 7, 2010

2/25: Touch of Dead: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel

I have read all the previous Sookie books. I bought the whole box set, read them all in a matter of a few weeks. Touch of Dead is the latest in the series. I waited on the library queue for this book for several months, and it finally came in!

A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse: The Complete Stories)The book consists of 5 stories that the author wrote to give the reader a bit of background on Sookie and some of the other characters. They were short, to the point, and entertaining as always. I would almost recommend reading each story right before or after the book it goes along with. That way, you're not digging out the book the story is related to and trying to remember what that book was about.

Good book, not my favorite of the series.
This book counted for the Winter Book Challenge for "Read a book with a woman as the main character"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!