Where do I even start? I have the "big topics" as laid out in the book that I like and plan to keep. They are general and apply to most of my life. I'll have to change a couple (no kids here, so no parenting, unless you count my fur-babies, which I might. Training right?)
There is a number of questions in the book that I thought would be a good start to answer.
What makes you feel good?
- spending time with family
- cooking/baking with my husband
- making other people happy
- watching movies
- lunching with friends
- doing things I like
What makes you feel bad?
- being late
- disappointing people
- doing things I don't like
- not having direction
- failing to reach my goals
- forgetting to do something
- being talked down to
- feeling like I did something wrong
- leaving the house at night
Is there any way in which you don't feel right about your life?
- I feel like I'm meant to be doing something else as my job
- disappointed that I can't figure out what I want to be when I grow up, nearing 30.
- pulled in too many directions away from what I want more of in my life
Do you have sources of an atmosphere of growth?
- my day job (if I applied myself)
- teaching piano - learning how to be better
- Epicure Selections - being more outgoing
- playing piano - increasing my skill