Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wishes for 2013

Rather than resolutions or goals, I saw a blog post that said "Wishes for 2013". What a beautiful way to put it. There are lots of wishes this year. Stability would be number one. We've had so much change in 2012.

1. To go to France with my husband. We have everything booked, just in the waiting phase!!
2. Try to start a family. We have two wonderful "kids" of the fur variety. We will see what happens!
3. Read 40 books. Hopefully most of them off my shelf at home.
4. Exercise more. Strengthen my back and have less pain.
5. Run a 5K with my sister and husband in May!
6. Work towards playing my Grade 9 Royal Conservatory of Music songs. We'll see how it goes, might do an exam in December.


chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!