Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happiness Project - Personal Commandments

It took me a while to come up with these. These are things I believe in, phrases I love or words of wisdom (or not) that have gotten me through unhappy and happy times alike.
These are my top 10, but I had to include the others because they popped into my head and they must have for a reason.

My Personal Commandments
Embrace who I am
You'll get there when you get there
Be honest
God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. 
Live, Laugh, Love
Smile often
Stay in touch
Accept the things I cannot change
Laughter is the best medicine
My body is the only one I've got

The Others
You have to hit bottom before you go back up.
Fake it til you make it
It's not worth worrying about
It's OK to be late

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!