Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 2013

March is over. Another month of the year is gone in a blink.
Which is one month closer to our trip!

I've been pretty quiet on the blog front this month, and with the lack of book reviews, I imagine it will remain the same for a while. Now that I'm getting back into baking, expect some more gluten-free recipes!
March was a great month. I spent more time focusing on Frenchie, our trip to France and studying. A much needed shift.


Highlights of the Month
Frenchie celebrated his birthday
Dad celebrated his birthday
Niece celebrated her birthday
Finished my first Natural Nutrition course!
(exam submitted, waiting for the marks)
Not a highlight: One of my piano students quit :(
Spent this month focusing on Frenchie and Remembering Love for The Happiness Project

Book Recap
2013 Reading Challenge
I have read 9 books toward my goal of 30 books.
I am 2 books (5%) ahead of schedule.
Pages Read (month): 872
Pages Read (year): 3784

What I Read

What I'm Currently Reading
(I'm halfway through my giant textbook!)

Monthly Book Spending:
Spent: $0.00
Saved: $21.17


chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!