Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another great photographer meeting

Last night we met with another photographer, Tait Photography. When we first looked at their pricing, we thought wow, they are more than the rest of the top 5. However, once we met, we realized how much we get with each package. The albums are beautiful! Much larger than we thought at first, and certainly amazing work. They cover everything from when I am putting my dress on, to the last event of the evening.

I was very pleased with the personalities. My FI seemed very at ease with the two photographers. He asked a lot of questions and was more involved than at the previous meetings. Their style of photos is also something we both like.

Now we have two that we like a lot. This will make it a little more difficult to choose.

I'm very happy that things are coming along nicely. I love that we aren't bogged down with wedding stuff weekly. Spreading things out to suit our life is fabulous. Wedding stuff doesn't take over, which is how it should be, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!