Frenchie has been trying to get to his 'number' and was there until we went up north for work. When you live on a camp for 6 months and work 14 - 16 hour days, there's no time to workout, and the food isn't exactly healthy.
I found the same workout, adjusted for women. It's called the Lady Spartacus. It was developed by a kettlebell trainer named Estella Hom. They are the exact same format as each other, so working out together is really easy.
60 seconds per exercise
15 second break
2 min rest after circuit
Repeat two times. (3 times in all)
I don't have kettlebells so I used weights instead. It seems to work just as well. I also have some wrist issues (still scared of hurting it again) and opted for a pole crunch exercise over the side plank. I can't handle the pressure on my forearms.
Frenchie and I only managed to do the circuit twice on the first night (Tuesday). We also rested more than 15 seconds between each exercise. In all fairness, you do as much as you can properly and don't push it. Especially not on the first night.
I'm really excited about this workout for a lot of reasons.
1. We get to do the workouts together. (hooray together time!)
2. We both get exercise which makes us both happy (hooray endorphins!)
3. Frenchie will be super buff for the wedding (hooray sexy, buff hubby on the honeymoon!) He's already sexy, but I do know he feels better about himself and no amount of 'you look hot huney' will make him feel better before he feels it himself.
4. I'll be super buff for the wedding and fit into my dress (there's no danger, but still...)
5. It will improve my cardio and my strength which are all positives in the pole world