Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Makeup Trial

Last Friday I had my makeup trial done. I realize it's very early, but the artist wanted to get in and meet with me right aways.
My sister snapped some pictures while I was there. Don't be alarmed that I look a little off. The artist saved some time and effort and did one eye one way, and one eye another way. The profile pictures give you a better idea of how they look.

Makeup Trial
Option 1

Makeup Trial
Option 2
Makeup Trial
Eyes Closed: Option 1 and Option 2 (respectively)
Makeup Trial
Eyes Open: Option 1 and Option 2 (respectively)


My choice would be to have the Option 2. I like the way it accents my eyebrows. It's got some pizazz to it, but compliments my colors nicely.

What do you think readers? Help me choose!

7 comments:

  1. I love Option 2, and I'm glad that seems to be the one you like as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough one ! Both are super pretty ! I love option 1 because it's more my type of colors, but option 2 works so well on you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both! I have to say I think Option 2 is the best, in my honest opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks readers! Everyone I've talked to in person says they like Option 2 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Option 2 as well! It gives you such a natural fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Option 2 is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan of option 2, makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!