Thursday, October 7, 2010

September Book Recap

I almost forgot to do this until I saw a few pop up in my google reader.

My reading has really fell by the wayside. I replaced my commute reading time while being off work with sleep. I value my sleep over reading in the mornings. Sad but true.
Now that I'm in my new job, I figured I'd get my commute time back. Sadly this is partly not happening. I am commuting the same time every day, but I'm on the train at a different time. This means the train is packed like sardines. There's very little room to bring out a book (especially if it's hard cover) and not hit someone standing next to you. There's a better chance on the way home, so that's good at least.

Here's what I read in September
The De-Stress Divas Guide to Life: 77 Ways to Recharge, Refocus, and Organize Your Life
Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3)
2 books of my Fall Challenge List!

Fade (Dream Catcher, #2)
Gone (Dream Catcher, #3)

Here's what's up next
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
10 Minute Guide to Project Management (10 Minute Guides)
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
(yes I realize that none of these are on my Fall Challenge list. But, they are from the library and when the library says you have a book in, you darn well better go and get it)

October is looking pretty side so far. I've barely started Hex Hall. I'm hoping with the long weeknd coming up I can get a good amount of reading done.

1 comment:

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!