Saturday, November 6, 2010

48/50: 10 Minute Guide to Project Management by Jeff Davidson

10 Minute Guide to Project Management (10 Minute Guides)10 Minute Guide to Project Management by Jeff Davidson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars




I picked this book up to help me better understand project management. I eventually want to move into that sort of role in my career, so doing some reading is always helpful. I don't have a lot to say about this book since it's non-fiction and pretty dry. For my first read at project management, it provided a very high overview. I liked that it didn't go into a lot of detail. It kept things simple and to the point. I made a lot of notes and will certainly keep this book around for reference. I enjoyed that it provided examples where the tools they describe were used. It gives a hands-on approach that I could really relate to and also relate it back to what I'm currently doing.

View all my reviews

This is number 48 for the year! Almost reached my goal!