Thursday, November 4, 2010

October Book Recap

My reading has really fell off the wayside this month. I only got 2 books read, neither of which were off my Fall Challenge list. November isn't looking good for that list either. I keep putting books on hold from the library and those ones take priority over ones I own or have borrowed from people.
I started my new job at the beginning of October and it's allowed me to start reading consistently again. Although I never get a seat on the train in the mornings or afternoons, I have found I can still read most of the time. Sometimes we squished in like sardines and those are always the times I don't have my e-reader on me.
I also take some time at lunch to read a little. And if I'm early in the mornings, I'll take those extra 10 minutes at Starbucks to sit and read. It starts the morning off right!

What I read in October:
Hex Hall (Book 1)Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void
Reviews Here
Hex Hall
  
What I plan to read in November: (and judging by the past, this will probably change)
HaloHush, Hush10 Minute Guide to Project ManagementHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!