Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Book Recap

I did a little better with my reading this month. Life has sort of settled down and I got back in a bit of a groove. I'm sure it helps to have good books to read as well. If anyone was keeping track of my blog, you'll notice I took down my personal Fall Challenge page. There was no way I was getting around to reading half of those books, and it was starting to stress me out. I think I did a lot better this month reading what I wanted to read and not feeling guilty about the borrowed books I have yet to read. This last week was a little tougher reading during my commute. The weather was awful, the trains were really full, and that makes holding a book difficult when you have someone jammed up against you. I also didn't get my 10 extra minutes of reading at Starbucks in the mornings because of the weather. It delays the commute a little and doesn't give me any sit down time. (My commute increased by 30 minutes a few days last week. Yuck!)

I did manage to read most of what I planned to this month, changing out one book for another.

What I Read in November
10 Minute Guide to Project Management (10 Minute Guides)HaloHush, HushI Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies)

Reviews

What I Plan to Read in December
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)The Book ThiefOutlander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!