Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (10 of 2011)



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

This meme is a great way to start the week and add some great books to your to-read list. I love looking at what everyone is reading.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!

I'm not sure what is going on with my reading, but I feel like I'm putting more time in and getting less read.
What a complex!
What I Finished
I have no book to put here!
*single tear*

What I Am Reading

Juliet
Juliet
I have finally gotten around to focusing on Juliet. It's a great read so far it's just taking me a very long time to get through it. I'm hoping I can get halfway through this week at least.
Listening To
Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, #1)
Vision in White

I'm still listening to this one in the car. I'm halfway through and I'm really into it. I'm even starting to react to the characters! I think I've said "what a b***h!" a few times regarding the main characters mother and boyfriends ex.
Nora Roberts certainly knows how to write. I love it!
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
I'm loving this book! I lost quite a lot of sleep over it Friday night. Still only half done, but it's exciting!
What's Up Next
Hopefully I can finish these 3 in the next week and then I'll be reading some of the library books I have in.
Shiver will be a quick read, so I'll throw it on here as well.
Cryer's CrossShiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls)


chicfit