Have you seen my Wedding Nightmares page? As the days get less and less, I fear the dreams will become more frequent. For a good laugh and "what is wrong with this chick?" Have a read. I'll update it as the dreams/nightmares come.
What was accomplished:
- Call out-of-country groomsman and tell him the measurements he needs to send us
- Email groomsmen and remind them to get measurements done.
- Stamp, address, assemble invitations
- Look for under the dress things
- Get correct spellings of family memebers on Frenchie's side.
- Decide on what kind of bustle I want on my dress - First fitting this weekend!!
- Pick up Frenchie's wedding present ;)
- Send invitations
- Ask family to do special readings and roles for the wedding
- Complete ceremony program and print
- Ask Frenchie's hockey team about bartending
- Decide what to buy as groomsmen gifts
- Finalize reception music
- Write out directions for decorations (where, how)
- DATE NIGHT