All of that has now shifted to April. I believe that Frenchie is starting to see how many little things we still have left to do. They are all just a phone call or email away to completion, but for some reason, never seem to get done.
Next week I'll have a new set of "needs to be done" to share.
What was accomplished:
- Get quotes for alcohol
- Decide what to buy as groomsmen gifts and ordered
- Booked pre-wedding massage/spa for Frenchie and I
- Got my dad to sign the Free to marry form required by the Catholic church
- Emailed caterer and one bartending company about prices
- Ask family to do special readings and roles for the wedding
- Complete ceremony program and print
- Finalize reception music
- DATE NIGHT