There was some family things come up and we've been a little lagging on the wedding planning. We've hit the 3 month mark and are now counting down faster than we'd like. Time is moving without us it seems.
We are now making weekly lists that we want to get down in order to keep things on track.
What was accomplished:
- Sent the rest of the invitations and even got some RSVP's back!
- Sent ceremony program content to Father Andrew
- Sent readings to Father Andrew
- Wrote out decoration directions for Ceremony and Reception
- Ask family to do special readings and roles for the wedding
- Complete ceremony program and print
- Get quotes for alcohol
- Ask Frenchie's hockey team about bartending and look into other options
- Decide what to buy as groomsmen gifts
- Finalize reception music
- DATE NIGHT