Thursday, April 7, 2011

17/50: 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth by The Oatmeal

***disclaimer: I do not condone cruelty to animals***


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book is absolutely hilarious!! I strongly recommend you go to The Oatmeal and get your daily laugh. Be warned that you should not visit if you are offended easily.

All the things you think and wish you could say are in this. And some things you wonder how he came up with and why.
For example
alot and a lot. Get the spelling right!!
The different handshakes, hugs and high-fives people do.
Why having a Canadian as a pet is a good idea. (I am Canadian. I seriously take offense to this one. BUT in all fairness, it is quite funny)

My stomach hurt from reading this book. Only took me a few hours and well worth it. "Time well wasted"

SBC 2011: In honour of International Smile Month read a humour book - 15 points
Book Journey 2011: Seatle
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!