I'm still freaking out about the bartending. I have emailed the caterer 3 times! He's been out of province but still! We're cutting it really close. I thought I had one lined up, but he fell through. He did however send me a name for another person who offered. I'm waiting for her to email me and discuss.
What was accomplished:
- All groomsmen measurements are in. Tuxes can be ordered
- Asked sister to do a reading and co-MC - yes!
- Asked future brother-in-law to do reading - yes!
- Asked Frenchies aunt to do a reading - yes!
- Had 2nd dress fitting - needs to be taken in (again!) and hemmed
- Date night - rented Unstoppable
- Frenchie to provide guest list for his Bachelor party
- Email caterer about bartending for the 3rd time. I'm really stressed about this!!!
- Complete ceremony program and print
- Final Dress fitting
- Finalize reception music
- Ask my cousin to be usher - email sent, just waiting for reply
- Collect photos of Frenchie for slide show
- Book Mani/Pedi appointments for me - I found a place that will do the nails I want
- Wrap bridal party gifts
- Make appointment to get marriage license
- Take rings in to be re-sized