Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 2 and feeling great

This is week two of my new workout program. I feel fantastic!
My energy has increased and I have been sleeping better. I've also been less stressed and happier, at least that's what my boyfriend tells me :)

Monday was workout A again for the second time. I used the same weights as the first time I did it thinking it would result in my muscles boycotting me again. This was not the case. I was a little stiff in my upper body, but everything else felt fine. Still stiff, but not nearly as sore as I had anticipated. Today will be workout B again. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of it over the next few days.

This past monday, my boyfriend and I treated ourselves to a movie. We went to see 'Watchmen'.
I'd give it 3/5 stars. Good movie, but I won't rush out to buy it. That's usually how I distinguish a great movie from a good one. If I watch a movie and immediately say "That was awesome. I can't wait to buy it", then it's a great one.

I've also found a new book series. Since reading all the Twilight books in record time (for me anyways) I've been reading a number of different books. A friend of mine recommended that I begin the Sookie Stackhouse series. I'm almost done the first one that I started saturday night. They are an easy read, adult fiction, and about vampries. The main vampire is certainly no Edward Cullen, so there will not be any infatuation with him, but it's still a good read none-the-less. At least my boyfriend won't feel like I'm spending more time with my 'book boyfriend' than with him. heeheehee

1 comment:

  1. I rarely read fiction. The next book I'm picking up is Shake Hands with the Devil about the peace keeping forces in Rwanda. I've watched several movies on it and I'd like to go for the talk next week.
    Glad you're sleeping better and you have more energy. Now that we have noticeably more sunlight I hope the trend continues!

    c

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!