Thursday, May 5, 2011

21/50: Savour the Moment by Nora Roberts

Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3)Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The third book of the Bride Quartet.
I enjoyed it but not nearly as much as Vision in White. I did like it better than Bed of Roses. This one had more characters I could relate to.

Laurel's character is fiesty. She doesn't take any crap and I love that about her. she has a temper that can get her into a bit of trouble, but I love that part of her. She has worked very hard to get where she is now and she doesn't need reminding she is self-made.

Dell is the perfect man for her. He can handle her temper and knows exactly how to deal with her. Leave her alone when she's made and let her come to her own conclusion. If she's wrong, she'll figure it out and will apologize only once. Dell knew when to pull her in and tell her to shut up and listen, and when to let her go.

I wish there was more discussion about the weddings of Emma and Mac. These two characters are still very much a part of the book and I hope that in the fourth book one of them actually gets married rather than just engaged. As much as I love reading about everyone falling in love and getting engaged, I want a wedding to happen already!

SBC 2011: In honour of Earth Day, listen to an audiobook or read an ebook. - 5 points
Book Journey 2011: Connecticut

View all my reviews

chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!