Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Recap

Books
Books read to date: 22/50
Pages read to date: 5303
Finished
Continued
Wise Man's Fear
Started
Water for Elephants

Savings 
Monthly savings: $25.07
Year-to-date savings: $281.99

Book Journey
Connecticut, Scotland
Movies
Thor!
This is defnitely a movie I recommend seeing. I love comic book adaptations. I can't say I know the story of Thor very well but the movie was good. Chris Hemsworth is amazing and he needs to make more movies. Pronto.

Pirates of Carribean 4.
It was good. It was the same as the rest of them. At some point they should stop making these.

Fitness
Aerial yoga has sparked an interest in yoga for me again. I've started to take on my own practice at home, but I'm sad to say it's not going well. I'm not dedicated enough.
chicfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!