Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (16 of 2011)



May 2, 2011 to May 8, 2011
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books
I am reading a monster of a book right now. I love it, and although it is awesome to the point where I can't put it down, I won't be finishing anything in the next little while.  1000 pages is a big book!

I haven't checked in since before Easter, so here's what I did manage to finish over the past two weeks.
What I Finished
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
(The Bride Quartet #2)
(audiobook)
Review Here
Bed of Roses (Bride (Nora Roberts) Series)

Savour the Moment by Nora Roberts
(The Bride Quartet #3)
(audiobook)
Savor the Moment (The Bride Quartet, Book 3)

What I Am Reading
The Wise Man's Fear (Kingkiller Chronicles, Day 2)
I bought this book in hardcover because I pre-ordered it. During my commute I was getting very little reading time because the train isn't the best place to read a hardcover. I had a tough time hanging on for balance and to the book.
I got a copy of the eBook for commuting purporses! My eReader is so much easier to handle. Now I can read it any where, any time and try to power through this monster a little quicker.

Have you ever bought multiple versions of one book?

What's Up Next
Water for Elephants by  Sara Gruen
(audiobook)
Water for Elephants
chicfit

2 comments:

  1. I will probably buy a paperback copy of City of Fallen Angels, even though I own a nice hardcover copy! I know this is weird but I hate owning hardcover books, so I usually get books at the library and then buy the ones I like only when they come out in paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 copies of each of the Harry Potter books ... actually 5 if you count ebooks and audios lol. See what I'm reading here and don't forget to link your British book reviews on Read My Review, hosted on my blog.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!