Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: May 18, 2011

ONE MONTH!!!!
4 WEEKS
31 DAYS!!!


 I am just a wee bit excited at this point. I can't wait to be married!!! Frenchie and I have been living together for 3.5 years. Dating for 4.5. I've been told that the little piece of paper you sign changes everything. My hope is that whatever changes, is for the better. Being able to call Frenchie my husband instead of a boyfriend or fiance means so much. I'm over joyed and there is so much love.
The to-dos.... I'm hoping this list starts shrinking soon...
What was accomplished:
  • Confirm wedding night hotel room
  • Attend Shower/Stagette
  • Rose bowls washed
What needs to be done in May:
  • Email other guest hotel with new contact information
  • Decide/Buy parents/readers/videographer thank you gifts
  • Write toast to parents/bridal party and wife and husband
  • Collect list of taxi’s people can call
  • Decide on more table number pictures
  • Provide list of songs to DJ
  • Buy Booze
  • Put together ceremony programs
  • Meet with Wedding planner
  • Attend second Stagette and Frenchie attend Stag
  • Go over flowers and make any changes
  • Call remaining RSVP's
  • Meet with Priest and deliver everything he needs
  • Write thank you notes for shower


chicfit

3 comments:

  1. I don't think that piece of paper changed anything except my last name. We are still the same since we have been living together for almost 2 years. It is so irritating when people say, "so, how's married life?" Our answer is always , uh the same it was before the wedding, nothing changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're probably right Jennifer.
    I'm just excited to finally be married :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Married life changed a lot for me. For one my parents were off my back about "living sin".

    c

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, I do a jig!